We project manage a variety of EU funded projects in vocational education and training to ECVET standards and writing bids for EU funding; and collaborating with diverse teams of assessors and trainers for continued programme growth.
Our skill is in implementing projects from the initial concept to the creation of new businesses, markets and partnerships. Many of our recent projects involve assessing the needs of young entrepreneurs as their businesses scale internationally.
We identify the training needs of creative and innovative businesses in Europe and providing relevant training fitted to the culture; developing entrepreneurs to excel through workshops and vocational programmes.
We were pleased to work with Uprising and to be introduced to some of their students. Working with the team was a delight.We have certainly shared some good times together Their dedication and their sense of fun even when the going was tough has been remarkable.
Areas in which we have worked
- Skills Funding Agency. Business Link. 3O Creative Industries SMEs Brighton
- Contract holder for training and events to Creative Industries SMEs for UK regeneration programmes
- London Development Agency. Fin Future. Regeneration of North London supporting SMEs
- Redcar and Cleveland Council Business support for 26 sole traders in Creative Industries
- Greater London Authority. Urban Futures. Environmental awareness development project for 45 SMEs
- Erasmus Plus. Awarded Funding for 2 EU partnership projects, both of 2 years’ duration. ANIMATE- leading 7 European partners and UK partner in VOILA, project on Training Needs Analysis, Traveling throughout Europe to deliver training and to build partnerships
- Greater London Authority Urban Futures Environmental awareness programme for 45 SMEs
- Erasmus Plus Mobility Programme – Identifying a need in SW Portugal to build partnerships with stakeholders and awarded funding for four years
- Driving an extensive programme of student exchanges between Portugal and the UK to enhance skills in Sustainable Tourism, which has resulted in 60 exchanges and 42 full time jobs thus far
- Visiting tutor and mentors to a collection of colleges and universities teaching Professional Practice for emerging businesses in the creative sector.